Mostly people eat during the holy month of Ramadan that increases their weight. To avoid losing weight during Ramadan you must check out these tips.
There are 8 tips you can do in Ramzan to avoid your weight in control.
- Keep away from overeating.
- Don’t eat more during Iftar which makes you energetic not tired.
- Chew and eat your food gradually to avoid acid stomach.
- Keep away from oil and fry fritters, you have to eat salad and soup.
- You have to replace the sugary foods
- On the daily basis, drink 8 glasses of water while iftar.
- Fresh fruit and fresh juices are necessary for removing re-hydrating.
After taking meal walk is necessary which stop to increase extra calories