For NTS preparation 9 scale introduction of pedagogy following questions are important. The answers to these questions are straightforward below every question.
- In the introduction of pedagogy, teaching of art is
- Who explains that pedagogy as any conscious activity by one person planned to enhance the learning of another?
Ans: Waltkins of monitor
- Who explains that pedagogy act of teaching together with its related discourse? This is what one needs to know, and the skills one needs to expertise in order to make and justify the various type of decisions of which teaching it constituted
- Who explains that pedagogy as the exercise which a teacher, together with a particular group of learners creates, enacts and experiences?
Ans: leach and moon
- Pedagogy combines activity in which the —- has played an active role.
- Who explains 7 broad categories which offer framework for teacher knowledge?
- A process whereby learners actively involves in the learning process, rather than passively interesting lectures called
Ans: Active learning
- Andragogy theory of adult education which an American educator planned
Ans: Malcolm Knowles
- A teaching method using the asynchronous transfer of exercise materials or content using computer network technology is known
- A teaching method which attempts to supports students question, challenge domination, beliefs and practices that control is called
Ans. critical pedagogy
- A group of people within the society and culture tend to study and permit on new information called
Ans: cultural learning
- The set of paths and their contents open by an institution such as a school and university called
- A person unable of learning called
- A social science which includes teaching and learning specific knowledge, beliefs and skills called
- What meant by pedology?
Ans. study of children
- Who invented term heutagogy in education?
D stewart hase and Chris Kenyon
- During the 1700s, which philosopher offered the methodology on the education of children in the novel Emile?
- Johann Heirich Pestalozzi, an educational and pedagogy reformer, greatly prejudiced the development of the educational system in Europe and American. He belonged to
- Which German educator made substantial advances in children’s education, particularly the discovery of the playschool system for young children?
Ans. friedrich Wilhelm august Frobel
- Who progressive five formal steps in teaching in his work universal pedagogy, that were explained in to the practical teaching methodology
Ans. Johann Friedrich Herbarty
- What are 5 important steps in teaching which were introduced by johann friedrich herbart?
Ans. preparation, presentation, association, generalization, and application
- The first learning center of a child is called
- What do you mean by school?
Ans: A model social center, Responsible for awakening the sense of collective life and a social laboratory for the children.
- What are the purposes of education?
Ans: To fulfill the requirement of the society, to progress the personality of the individual and to take steps for social building
- The idea of basic education is proposed by
Ans: Sir syed ahmad khan
- The moral judgment of the child is written by
Ans: Jean Piaget
- The building of reality in the child is transcribed
Ans: Jean Piaget
- The language and thought of the child is written by
Ans: Jean Piaget
- Considering nts preparation 9 scale introduction of pedagogy, the psychology of the child wrote by
Ans: Paiget, j. and Inhelder B
- What meant of science and technical educations?
Ans: economic problems can solve Individual development can make and Collective development can make possible
- Education is a procedure by which a—– transmits its collected excellence to the next, generation
- The first educational organization of a child is his/her
- The first teachers of a children called
- Who discover that man is a social animals?
- The education persons cause
Ans: economics growth, growth in national products and fulfillment of economics needs
- Dreams, play and limitation in childhood called
Ans : William spady
- Who invent education explains the process of explaining the principles of truth, beauty and acquiring the individual with them
- The education which conducted in the formal educational institutions for the pre-determined goals
- What are important for economic development?
Ans: Commerce education, agricultural and professional education
- Technical and science increase
Ans: the national income. The individual income and the pace of economic growth
- What is family essential in education?
Ans: Informal education
- In nts preparation 9 scale introduction of pedagogy, Education always depends on what?
Ans: life philosophy of society
- The procedure of education ranges from
Ans: birth of death
- The children‘s conception of space wrote by
Ans: piaget, j and inhelder B
- The child’s conception of number wrote by
Ans: Jaen piaget
- Science of education and psychology of the child is written by
Ans: William spady
- The physical child’s conception is written by
Ans: Jean paiget
- Who wrote intellectual evolution from adolescence to adulthood?
Ans: jean piaget
- Who wrote equilibration of cognitive?
Ans: jean piaget
- The grasp of consciousness wrote by
Ans: jean paiget
- What meant by constructionist?
Ans: Leaning theory
- The child’s building of reality called
Ans: Jean piaget
- The procedure of educational evaluation the educationalist
Ans: rearrange instructional content and method of teaching
- What is the first phase of jean piaget ‘s theoretical research program
Ans: social model of development
- What is the second phase of jean piaget’s theoretical program?
Ans: The biological method of intellectual development
- What is name of the third phase of jean paiget’s theoretical program?
Ans: the elaboration of the logical model of intellectual
- What is fourth phase of the jean piaget theoretical program
Ans: the search of the figurative thought
- Education must
Ans: transmit culture to the next generation, safeguard the social values, and train the individuals
- The practical aspect of the ideology of society
- Who wrote Genetic Epistemology?
Ans: jean paiget
- Which of the following type of research used finding of evaluation
Ans: Practical research, basic research and applied research
62: In nts preparation 9 scale introduction of pedagogy, education evaluation helps in
Ans: Assessing the performance in the class of the students, define the instructional error of teacher and define the behavior changes in the students
- Integration of education promotes in the field
Ans: education field, economic field and moral field
- Comprehensive personality development near Islam is necessary for
Ans: integration of spiritualism and materialism
- Which trait not concerns with measurement?
- The process of the curriculum development is continuous
67.Scientific and technical knowledge is obtained through
Ans: observation and experience
- What is the important first point revelation of Quran?
- Raise the education is important
Ans: to evaluate students continuously
- For nts preparation 9 scale introduction of pedagogy, the Islamic education bases on
Ans: the word Iqra
- Which organization attempt of acquisition and expansion of knowledge
- What includes in the concept of knowledge
Ans: material and non- material things
- What is the ideological foundation of education?
- The absolute reality define to a begin that is
Ans: self-existence, self-sufficient and foundation head of authorities
- What the knowledge restricts to the material world?
Ans: scientific knowledge
- The authoritative knowledge
Ans: significant source of knowledge, transmitted generation to generation and both reliable and cognitive
- What is ontology?
Ans: The mutual relation between animal, man and God
- The significant foundation of philosophy of education is
Ans: epistemology, axiology, and ontology
- The revealed education
Ans: divine oriented, transmitted to mankind through photo and transcendental through revelation
- What is the process of acquaintance with realities?
- What is the practical aspect of philosophy?
- New condition and technology
Ans: can and increase the experimental knowledge
- The objective of learning explains in the light of
Ans: moral values, social needs, and philosophical thoughts
- What meant studied in psychology
Ans: human nature, human behavior, and the human mind.
- Exceptional Children
Ans: cannot school with the normal
86: Educational psychology helps in
Ans: improving the learning process